Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello 2012!!

Well, a new year has begun. Not sure if that's good or bad, but I guess I'll take what it gives me.
2011 was, without a doubt, the most financially challenging year of my life. As mentioned in a previous blog, I have a new vehicle, a 2011 Kia Sorento. It's been a great vehicle, but I've pretty much stayed broke ever since. And, I feel so bad for my poor Discover card. It's taken such a beating! But, what choice did I have? It was the only way I could buy anything, because my paychecks had to be used for car payments, loan payments, and other bills. Now, that the new year is here, and tax time is here (getting back about $1,500! yay me!), I'll be able to have some money in the bank finally! Plus, I'll probably have to work some Friday nights, so that will be a little extra money, too.
2011 brought me 8 more Mustang Sally shows, bringing my count up to 34!! (the fact that I'm keeping count probably means I have no life! LOL) Hopefully, I'll be able to hit some shows this year, too. Love those ladies (and Jake's OK, too)!
Til the next blog, PEACE OUT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home