Monday, May 03, 2010

time to update this thing

I just realized that I haven't written a new blog since the end of the year, so here's an update on what's been going on. In short: not a whole lot!
My loan and my SUV are both paid off!! That's a good feeling. Paid off my SUV 8 months early, and paid off the load 14 months early! Good to have a little more money coming in.
Work is going good, except that we've been working mandatory OT for about the last 6 weeks. The extra money is good, but it makes for a short weekend, and I'm more tired than usual. Maybe by the time I come back from vacation, they'll be done with it.
Speaking of vacation, my Mom and I are going to Seattle on May 14! My nephew is in the Army, and he and his family just relocated from Germany to nearby Ft. Lewis, WA, so we're gonna go spend a week with them. When I get back, I'm gonna start planning a weekend trip to Biloxi, MS the last weekend of August to do a little gambling, plus Mustang Sally will be in concert Friday and Saturday night! Should be quite a weekend!
Speaking of Mustang Sally, I've seen them 3 times this year, and I'll be seeing them again this Saturday night in Adel, GA. Always look forward to seeing them, they put on a great show.
All the pets are doing good, my brother got divorced and is living down at the party house, and the other brother is doing OK, too. PEACE OUT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home