Monday, July 05, 2010

it's summer time!!

Well, here it is July and it's hot as hell! Which means sweating thru 2 shirts a night at work, and probably losing some weight along the way. Oh well, comes with the territory, I guess.
Seattle was a great trip! Enjoyed spending a week with Matt and Lori and the kids. We went to the top of the Space Needle, went to the Hard Rock Cafe for Lori's birthday, took a trip to McChord AFB in Ft. Lewis (God bless our trips!), and Matt and I went to a Mariners game. They lost to the Blue Jays, but we had a good time, and Safeco Field is a nice stadium! I would definitely go back to Seattle.
Next on the agenda, a trip up to Norcross to see Mustang Sally, then Mom and I are going to Biloxi the end of August to do some gambling and see 2 Mustang Sally shows. Should be a fun weekend!
Otherwise, everything's about the same. Mom and my 2 brothers are fine, the pets are doing good, and it's good to have a few extra dollars with my loan and SUV paid off!
CATCH YA LATER!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home